Re: [IndexedDB] Inform script of corruption recovery

On Tue, Feb 12, 2013 at 1:49 PM, David Grogan <dgrogan@chromium.org> wrote:

> I think the answer to that question impacts how we design this.
>>

> I'm assuming you mean because a surgical recovery could leave the version
> intact and make a new property on the upgradeneeded event inaccessible? In
> that case we could also put the property on the success event that comes in
> response to open().

Well I was thinking more like being able to recover one object store and
not others.  But this does raise an interesting question.  If we can
restore to the same db version, but not identical contents, how would we
indicate that to the page?  Is there anything more useful we can provide
than "someDataWasLost=true"?  Doesn't seem like it.

- Kyle

(Sorry for the delay responding, been on vacation).