Re: document.register and ES6

The idea is supposed to be that 1 and 3 are only stopgaps until we get
'what we want'. In the future when you can derive a DOM element directly,
both bits of extra code can fall away. Was that clear? Does it change
anything in your mind?

If we go with 2, I believe it means nobody will ever use a custom element
without having to load a helper library first to make the nasty syntax go
away, which seems less than ideal. I donno, I'm not 100% either way.

Scott