Re: Re: Keyboard events for accessible RIAs and Games

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 8:42 PM, Travis Leithead <
travis.leithead@microsoft.com> wrote:

>  A "key capability" doesn't sound right. Are we querying for a key's
> locale name? e.g., queryKeyLocaleName(code)?

Well, the keys locales primary symbol for that keyboard key if the key is
printable. There's also some need to query the location of the key (as set
out in the location attribute) so that a display can distinguish between
numpad 1 and the other 1 etc. If the key is not printable, probably the
human readable description of the key (it's a question if this should be
translated).