Re: Updated idlharness.js

Le mercredi 23 janvier 2013 à 17:31 +0100, Robin Berjon a écrit :
> You can find the updated version of idlharness in this branch:
>      https://github.com/w3c/testharness.js/tree/webidl2

Having tested it out, and to make it easiers for others to do so, once
you have updated your "resources" directory to point to the content of
that repository, you still need to:
* run "git submodule init" and "git submodule update" (to fetch the
content of the webidl2 project)
* replace the previous inclusion of WebIDLParser.js by the path to
webidl2.js (by default in the above case,
resources/webidl2/lib/webidl2.js)

I've run it on the existing test case we have on this for the Battery
API:
http://w3c-test.org/dap/battery/tests/submissions/anssik/battery-interface-idlharness.html
and it gave the same result on the one implementation I know of that API
(11 passes and 2 fails).

I'll try and do further tests on other APIs (probably getUserMedia).

Dom