Re: CfC: LCWD of HTML Templates; deadline June 18

On 6/14/13 9:22 AM, ext piranna@gmail.com wrote:

> When this would be spected to be implemented on browsers?

Well, I think that's a bit of a loaded question and some could argue
<http://www.w3.org/html/wg/drafts/html/master/templating.html> provides
a sufficient specification for implementation.

> Any knows of at least partial implementation except the mdv polyfill?

I don't have any data beyond <http://caniuse.com/#feat=template>. If
others have some additional implementation info, please speak up.

Rafael, Dimitri, Toni - I think it would be helpful if the ED mentioned
work on that version of the spec has stopped and all future work will be
done in HTML5 (and also, perhaps, remove all of the other text?).

-AB