Re: [selectors-api] QSA and findAll definitions

I was a little confused. I realized something I already knew in that elem.querySelector[All] does limit the matched set to the descendants of element, but the selector itself is not relative. Sorry about that.

​I guess my only question now is what is the difference between the way .find[All] and .querySelector[All] relate to the context object? Why the wording difference?

Thanks again,

- Timmy