Re: Filesystem events

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 3:17 PM, SULLIVAN, BRYAN L <bs3131@att.com> wrote:
> [...]

File objects should be immutable. That was one of the core design
principles that they were built around.

If we want <input type=file> to provide "live" access to on-disk
files, then new File objects should be returned from
HTMLInputElement.files whenever the on-disk files change. That would
need to be defined by the HTML spec though.

/ Jonas