Re: [XHR] anonymous flag

Den 17. mai 2013 kl. 11:53 skrev Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl>:

> On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 10:35 PM, Hallvord Reiar Michaelsen Steen
> <hallvord@opera.com> wrote:
>> Anonymous mode still seems like useless complexity to me, so I'm still in favour of dropping it.
>
> Right. I don't really get the feeling you're considering the arguments
> carefully

I am trying.  "Confused deputy" is a general and somewhat abstract class of issues. The only way I know to "consider" such an abstraction carefully is to try to translate it to real world scenarios, then discuss those, so that's what I have been trying to do. That approach also seems to match the "use cases, use cases" approach spec authors generally aim for.

> and since nobody else seems to be participating here (much
> like before) I'm not sure this is a good use of our time.

I hope a few more people will chime in, sure. I would like to assure anyone who considers voicing an opinion that I will not consider your participation in the discussion a waste of MY time.
Hallvord