Manifest, Re: Rough summary of minutes from the face to face

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:

> =App Manifest
> This is a manifest for "packaged" (i.e. an installable zip) or "hosted"
> (something like pages with an appcache manifest) apps, that provides
> metadata, an icon, etc. It will be moved from the Sysapps group to the web
> apps group, who already have it as an explicit charter deliverable. There
> is a comparison chart[5] of Manifest formats available (but not 100%
> correct - I believe contributions are welcome.

Just a note that when it's moved to WebApps it will not contain any Zip file related stuff. The packaged app side of things will remain at SysApps.

The Editor's Draft can be accessed at:
http://www.w3.org/2012/sysapps/manifest/

Or:
http://manifest.sysapps.org/

You can access the GitHub repo here:
https://github.com/sysapps/manifest

And you can file bugs here:
https://github.com/sysapps/manifest/issues

Pull Requests welcomed! Please review the document and file bugs on Github.

Kind regards,
Marcos