Re: Proposal for a DOM L3 Events Telecon

Hello, sorry for the big delay due to my business trip and holiday week
of Japan.

I'm available on either schedule. When I join the telecon, how can I
join it? Skype or something?

And please note that I cannot speak and listen to English well. But I'd
like to join it.

Thank you.

--
Masayuki Nakano <masayuki@d-toybox.com>
Manager, Internationalization, Mozilla Japan.