Re: Blob URLs | autoRevoke, defaults, and resolutions

Oops, forgot this was sitting here.

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 8:55 AM, Anne van Kesteren <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:

> Glenn has at times suggested we could make a pertinent reference to
> the Blob object from the URL object you get from the parsing. That
> might work, but requires some special casing of blob URLs and soon
> mediastream URLs (and ...) in a thin wrapper around the URL parser
> which all end points would need to use.

The special casing doesn't seem bad (the specs using it don't need to know
anything about it).  It's the need to insert something into every entry
point that's annoying, but I don't see any way around that.

--
Glenn Maynard