Re: Fetch: HTTP authentication and CORS

* Jonas Sicking wrote:
>On May 4, 2013 1:29 AM, "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@annevk.nl> wrote:
>> On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 7:00 PM, Jonas Sicking <jonas@sicking.cc> wrote:
>> > We also don't reuse keep-alive http connections.
>>
>> Are we talking about persistent connections as per
>> http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc2616#section-8.1 or the obsolete
>> HTTP/1.0 feature?
>
>In the sense of the keep-alive header. I'm not sure, but I think it was
>defined in HTTP 1.1.

It's extremely unlikely that the `Keep-Alive` header is special here.
It rather seems to me you meant "We also don't reuse http connections."
A HTTP connection has to be persistent, has to be kept alive, in order
for it to be re-used, and how or why a connection is "kept alive" does,
most probably, not affect whether Firefox will re-use it in your sense
above. And no, HTTP/1.1 as defined in RFC 2616 does not use the `Keep-
Alive` header.