Re: [Shadow DOM] Simplifying level 1 of Shadow DOM

The thing about reprojection is that it makes implementers life harder
but it makes developers life easy. I'd rather have us do the hard work
here.

For the record, we have two independent implementations of the Shadow
DOM spec so that should debunk some of the myths that this is too hard
to implement and maintain.

--
erik