Re: CfC: publish FPWD of UI Events; deadline May 4

On Sat, Apr 27, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> As discussed during WebApps' April 25 meeting, this is a Call for Consensus
> to publish a First Public Working Draft of the UI Events spec using the
> following ED as the basis:
>
>   <https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/d4e/raw-file/tip/source_respec.htm>

My main concern with this work, which I've already expressed and
should not block publication but I think is worth repeating, is that
this should not be a delta-specification. It should be a complete
reference for MouseEvent, KeyboardEvent, etc. The goal should be to
obsolete those bits of DOM Level 3 Events that DOM not already
obsoleted.

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/