Re: [admin] Call for Agenda topics for April 25-26 f2f meeting

Hi Art,

Sorry for the late response. Regarding the F2F agenda, I would like to add
Progress Events and XMLHttpRequest in 16:00 to 17:00 time slot in 25th.
it's been hard for the co-editors to remotely join the discussion, but a
thing is if Anne is planning to remotely join the discussion, the time is
quite late in Europe. Sorry for that. I suppose 20 min for Progress Evnets
and 40 min for XHR would be enough.

See you tomorrow!

Jungkee

--