Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 8:14 PM, Rick Waldron <waldron.rick@gmail.com> wrote:
> document !== [[Global]], so I'm not sure what other global this `example`
> method could be defined on that this would ever possibly be true. Let's just
> agree that this will fail for all the right reasons.

That would be different from how new Image(), new Document(), new
XMLHttpRequest(), and most platform objects really behave today. They
all find the document associated with the browsing context for which
the script is running (or a variant thereof).

--
http://annevankesteren.nl/