Re: [webcomponents]: Of weird script elements and Benadryl

>> This is somehow "ok" because it's polyfillable?

The polyfill thing is a red-herring, let's not cloud the issue.

>>  The platforms need to make them constructable

Agreed, but the estimates are months or years to make it so, which is too
long to block these features.

>> "hack" around the problem

Many good people have been trying to solve this over-constrained problem
for months. I don't think this is a fair characterization.

>> bolt-on ready* callbacks

The 'callback' naming and semantics were the result of a long debate. Can
you make your objections clearer? Also, please refer to this thread
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2013JanMar/0728.html for
more information about 'readyCallback' in particular.