Re: [webcomponents] self-documenting component.html files

Mutation Events (or rather, mutation observers) when we have
Object.defineProperty getter/setters don't make the most sense. The
getter/setter incur virtually no overhead, being baked into JS at the
lowest possible level, compared to mutation observers, which are rather
heavy hitting things for notifying non-owner objects of changes. Which is
the difference here, too: defining getter/setter functions directly tied to
the element's prototype and/or owning instance. While mutation observers
are great for listening to "what's happening somewhere else", for attribute
change handling by the owning element I'd much rather have getter/setter
functionality available.

- Mike