Re: Reviewing test submissions

Hi Robin and sorry if this has been asked and/or answered elsewhere (I've
been ultra-busy elsewhere as of late),

I suppose that there is a hook in place on the github repo so that
manifests are auto-magically re-generated whenever a new test is added to a
main directory? Or is this still manual?

Thanks for the hard work btw, seeing tests in github is very satisfactory
and appreciated,

-- Julian