Re: Moving File API: Directories and System API to Note track?

On Sep 22, 2012, at 8:18 PM, Brendan Eich <brendan@mozilla.com> wrote:

>> And two of the interfaces are generic and reusable in other contexts.
>
> Nice, and DOMRequest predates yours -- should it be done separately since (I believe) it is being used by other proposals unrelated to FileSystem-like ones?
>
> Sorry if I missed it and it's already being split out.

Yes, I borrowed DOMRequest. I think DOMRequest and DOMMultiRequest could be a separate spec, if that sort of asynchronous response pattern is generally useful. And it seems like it might be. That would leave only two interfaces specific to the Minimal File System proposal, Directory and FileHandle.

Regards,
Maciej