Re: Some issues with undo manager specification text

On 9/20/12 3:25 PM, Ryosuke Niwa wrote:
> I guess. The tricky part is that almost all methods and properties on
> DOMTransaction are optional. Do you know how one might specify a methods
> on a callback interface to be optional?

I'm not sure you can, really.  But you can specify them to be nullable,
and undefined becomes the null value, so you can at least tell apart
"null or undefined" and "an actual callable object".

Note that I _think_ attempts to use non-callable objects there should
throw, in general.  But that's not too obvious to me from the specs.  :(

-Boris