Re: CfC: publish Candidate Recommendation of Web Sockets API; deadline July 18

On 7/11/12 7:52 PM, ext Ian Hickson wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jul 2012, Julian Reschke wrote:
>
>>> OK; the amount of work is ~45 minutes (and probably can be automated
>>> for future publication cycles).
>>>
>>> See attachments; an edited version of the current editor's draft, and
>>> the diffs. ...
>> ..and the diff was reversed; new version attached.

Thanks, I do appreciate this patch Julian!

> Applying that diff to the spec on dev.w3.org

I agree with Hixie that ideally the fix would apply to the original
source rather than 1-off versions in dev.w3. However, if that isn't
worked out, I will apply Julian's patch to the CR version.

-Thanks, AB