RE: RfC: LCWD of Indexed Database; deadline June 21

Apologies for not responding sooner. I've been swamped on a couple of projects.

I'm happy to do the lion's share of the clerical work for going through the comments and tracking them. I created a tracking sheet [1] when I put together the LCWD and will add items to that. Israel and I will meet later this week and come up with a plan for ensuring we don't miss anything. Jonas, if there are any issues in particular that you'd like to work on first, just let me know. Also, if you have any suggestions or advice, I am all ears.

Thanks,

Eliot

[1] http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/IndexedDB/raw-file/tip/IndexedDB%20Disposition%20of%20Comments.html