Re: Delay in File * spec publications in /TR/ [Was: CfC: publish LCWD of File API; deadline March 3]

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 5:39 AM, Arthur Barstow <Art.Barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
> Hi All - the publication of the File API LC was delayed because of some logistical issues for Arun as well as some additional edits he intends to make.
>
> This delay also resulted in Eric's two File * specs not being published since they have a dependency on the latest File API spec.
>
> Arun - can you please give us at least a rough idea when you expect the spec to be ready for LC publication?
>
> Jonas - as co-Editor of File API, can you help get the File API LC published?
>
> Eric - your File * docs were last published in April 2011 so I think it would be good to get new versions published in /TR/ soon-ish. OTOH, if they have dependencies on the latest File API, it may be better to postpone their publication until File API is published. WDYT?

If it's going to be more than a month to get Arun+Jonas's spec up, we
might as well go ahead and publish mine; they've had quite a bit of
change.  If it's less than that, let's just do them all together.