Delay in File * spec publications in /TR/ [Was: CfC: publish LCWD of File API; deadline March 3]

Hi All - the publication of the File API LC was delayed because of some logistical issues for Arun as well as some additional edits he intends to make.

This delay also resulted in Eric's two File * specs not being published since they have a dependency on the latest File API spec.

Arun - can you please give us at least a rough idea when you expect the spec to be ready for LC publication?

Jonas - as co-Editor of File API, can you help get the File API LC published?

Eric - your File * docs were last published in April 2011 so I think it would be good to get new versions published in /TR/ soon-ish. OTOH, if they have dependencies on the latest File API, it may be better to postpone their publication until File API is published. WDYT?

-Thanks, ArtB