Re: CG for Speech JavaScript API

> Re the mail list, if we turn this around and look at it from the
> perspective of someone that is mostly interested in the CG and not WebApps,
> they would then receive close to an additional 2K emails per quarter.

 I really don't think you want that so I recommend against using
> public-webapps.

Speech API discussions could use a "[speech api]" prefix in the email
subject so that participants can filter emails based on that. I see this
style being used by File API and possibly others in the webapps mailing
list. As Glen mentioned keeping discussions in the webapps mailing list
will provide visibility to a wider audience, with a balanced web-centric
view for new JavaScript APIs.

--
Cheers
Satish