Re: [FileAPI] createObjectURL isReusable proposal

It's reference issue

img.src = URL.createObjectUrl(blob)
means, that you cannot GC that blob, because URL is just text
representation of reference.
img.src = URL.createObjectUrl(blob, true)
means, that you can GC that blob, because once URL is dereferenced, it
will not be dereferenced again (BLOB data are used just here) and unless
there is another reference to such blob, GC can get rid of it

img.src = blob;

tells nothing about possible access to underlying data using URL identifier

Brona