Re: Obsolescence notices on old specifications, again

Hi All - I just chatted with Ms2ger in IRC about his proposal [1].
Ms2ger will submit proposed text to the list so we should probably hold
off on additional comments until we get that proposal.

(I agree rescinding is not what we want to do for these specs.)

-AB

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2012JanMar/0245.html