Re: [manifest] screen sizes, Re: Review of Web Application Manifest Format and Management APIs

On Mon, May 28, 2012 at 5:20 AM, Scott Wilson <
scott.bradley.wilson@gmail.com> wrote:

> I understand the intention, which is to give web app developers some means
> of steering users away if they are using a device they don't think will
> work well for them using the app.
>
> On the other hand, this is the web we're talking about. Everything should
> work in any browser. And if it isn't quite as beautiful when scaled up, and
> is a bit cramped when scaled down, thats still far better than nothing at
> all.
>
> I'm also not sure how this idea is meant to work for users using screen
> readers or other adaptive technologies.

I see... Not a simple matter at all.

--
Atenciosamente / Sincerely,
Guilherme Prá Vieira (a.k.a. "n2liquid")

*STOP ACTA/CISPA: www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJIuYgIvKsc*

<http://www.linkedin.com/in/n2liquid>
 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/n2liquid>