RE: [XHR] chunked requests

We've only recently uploaded the draft for the Streams API and shared it with the Working Group [1], which also has the new location.

There is a conversation currently taking place in the media capture WG [2] discussing how to better align Stream and MediaStream. I think it's an interesting topic worth investigating, and there are a few ideas that have been proposed. We'll have to see where the conversation lands.

Thanks,
Feras

[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011OctDec/1494.html

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-media-capture/2011Dec/0037.html