[stream-api] Editor's Draft for Streams API

Following the discussion we had at TPAC [1], we have uploaded our draft as
an editor's draft to Mercurial:

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/streams-api/raw-file/tip/Overview.htm

This is just a starting point for discussion and we're looking forward to
incorporating feedback as we move forward. We know there are a few things
that need to sync with other specs and Feras is working on that.

Thanks,

Adrian.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2011/11/01-webapps-minutes.html#item02