Re: [XHR] responseType "json"

* Henri Sivonen wrote:
>Browsers don't support UTF-32. It has no use cases as an interchange
>encoding beyond writing evil test cases. Defining it as a valid
>encoding is reprehensible.

If UTF-32 is bad, then it should be detected as such and be rejected.
The current idea, from what I can tell, is to ignore UTF-32 exists,
and treat content that clearly is UTF-32 as UTF-16-encoded, which is
much worse, as some components are likely to actually detect UTF-32,
they would disagree with other components, and that tends to cause
strange bugs and security issues. Thankfully, that is not a problem
in this particular case.