Re: XBL2, Component Model and WebApps' Rechartering [Was: Re: Consolidating charter changes]

On 11/23/11 1:10 PM, ext Dimitri Glazkov wrote:
> Let's iterate and get it to the digestible
> point :)

Thanks for the list. Given we consider Web Components already in scope,
I added it to the Additions Agreed section as a reminder it should be an
explicit deliverable [1].

> I expect that Web Components will completely supersed the XBL2 work
> and address all of the use cases that originally motivated development
> of XBL2.

All - What are the opinions on what, if anything, to do with XBL2
vis-a-vis the charter update? Leave it on the REC track, stop work and
publish it as a WG Note, something else?

-AB

[1] http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/CharterChanges#Additions_Agreed