XBL2, Component Model and WebApps' Rechartering [Was: Re: Consolidating charter changes]

Hi All,

In the context of WebApps' rechartering, what are our plans and
expectations for XBL2 and Component modeling? For example, what do we
want to stop (e.g. move to WG Note); are there any new deliverable(s) we
want to add?

(I just noticed we are coming up on five years since the XBL2 CR was
published.)

-AB