Re: Behavior Attachment Redux, was Re: HTML element content models vs. components

By splitting I meant (and I think Ian did as well) that we have
decorators that does not change the interface and then we have
components which can change the shadow tree and define a new interface
(API).

The decorators can be attached and detached at runtime using css and
maybe even an imperative API. The decorators cannot change the
interface.

The components have to be defined before first access and elements are
created tied to a specific interface.

erik