Re: [editing] Using public-webapps for editing discussion

Hi Aryeh, All - Aryeh's response below clarifies my last question about
the relationship between the HTML Editing APIs CG and WebApps.

I think the main points are:

* The members of the HTML Editing APIs CG do not think the HTML Editing
APIs spec is ready for Recommendation track (and I don't believe anyone
that responded to this thread suggested/recommended otherwise).

* Given at least some parts of the spec originated in the HTML5 spec,
this functionality is within the scope of WebApps' charter (as amended
in 2010).

* The HTML Editing CG would like to use public-webapps (and not their
list) for its discussions because so many of the interested parties are
already subscribed.

* Contributions to specifications produced by the HTML Editing CG are
governed by the Community Group CLA and the CG is responsible for
ensuring that all Contributions come from participants that have agreed
to the CLA for that group.

With this understanding, and having not noticed any objections to
Aryeh's proposal, I think we should consider Aryeh's proposal as accepted.

-AB