Re: [editing] Using public-webapps for editing discussion

On Mon, 19 Sep 2011 18:48:04 +0200, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> Aryeh - coming back to your question below ...
>
> Since you are the Chair of the HTML Editing APIs CG [CG], would you
> please explain what you see as the relationship between the CG and
> WebApps vis-à-vis the Editing spec? In particular, what role(s) do the
> CG and WG have?
>
> For example [1] indicates the CG already has a mail list
> (public-editing) so when would it be used versus public-webapps?

I think we do not want to use public-editing at all and replace it with
public-webapps. I believe the system in place at the moment for CGs does
not allow that, but it can be done behind the scenes and is intended to
work in such a way in the future I am told.

--
Anne van Kesteren
http://annevankesteren.nl/