Re: CfC: new WD of Clipboard API and Events; deadline April 5

Hi Paul,

We welcome comments on all of WebApps' specs at any time.

The W3C Process Document includes a so-called "heart beat" publication
requirement that effectively says a WG should publish each spec in /TR/
at least every 3 months. For a variety of reasons, we aren't strict
about that requirement in this WG.

For this particular spec, it has been a very long time (2006) since it
was lasted published in /TR/ and since that version has no link to the
latest ED, one could easily conclude no work has been done on that spec.
However, the reality is Hallvord has done significant work on the spec
and as such, it facilitates "setting expectations" for us to publish a
new WD.

-Art Barstow