Re: drop directories/folders

WebKit or more specifically Chromium has the "webkitdirectory" attribute
that can be placed on a file input.

When you choose a directory it populates the FileList object with all the
files within the selected directory, however there is a bug[1] at the
moment. When you drag and drop a directory the FileList object is populated
with the directory name and not the files within it.

This hasn't been defined nor am unaware of any editor draft for this
functionality.

-Ryan

[1] http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=58977