Re: Indexed Database API

Jeremy,

Thanks for the reply!  However, my indices are not typically unique,
contiguous numbers.  For example, I have an index on an item's "saved" date,
as a MySQL-style date/time string.  These dates are not necessarily unique,
and are certainly not contiguous.  So if a user is currently viewing the
first 20 items in this object store, and would like to jump to page 5 (items
81-100), how would I go about that?  I don't know what key value is in the
81st position in the index.  In fact, the key value in position 81 may also
occupy positions 80 and 82--if I skip to that key value, I may end up in a
slightly wrong place.

Ben Dilts