Re: publish a new Working Draft of DOM Core; comment deadline March 2

On Mon, 28 Feb 2011 17:59:45 +0100, Adrian Bateman
<adrianba@microsoft.com> wrote:
> Something boxed out at the start of the Events section would be great
> for now.

Added:

https://bitbucket.org/ms2ger/dom-core/changeset/a997dac35d91

> Hopefully we can make sure that the drafts are aligned and if the new
> DOM Core spec picks up where DOM L3 Events leaves off then that might be
> an helpful outcome.

Since you keep bringing this up I thought I should clarify that the
emphasis of DOM Core is not on new features. It is about a better
definition of the DOM that better reflects reality and is more in line
with specifications written from scratch in the last couple of years, such
as HTML5, XMLHttpRequest, etc.

Regardless of that (potential) misunderstanding, it is much appreciated we
could work this out.

Kind regards,

--
Anne van Kesteren