Re: [DOMCore] Rename to "DOM Core"?

On Tue, 15 Feb 2011 13:39:35 +0100, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
wrote:
> Given we already have RECs for DOM Level {2,3} Core, the proposed name
> does seem a little bit odd, but if the naming convention going forward
> for other DOM specs will be "level-less" e.g. DOM {Range, Parsing}, then
> the proposal would be consistent with these later specs so it would be
> OK with me.
>
> If anyone objects to Anne's proposal, please speak up; otherwise the
> proposal will carry.

I have tentatively renamed the specification. Thanks for the support!

(I agree it might be somewhat confusing with the older specifications, but
hopefully that will lessen over time. Also, their full names are quite
different. E.g. "Document Object Model (DOM) Level 3 Core Specification
Version 1.0" vs "DOM Core"...)

http://dvcs.w3.org/hg/domcore/raw-file/tip/Overview.html

Kind regards,

--