Re: Testing Requirements

James Graham <jgraham@opera.com>, 2011-02-17 11:04 +0100:

> On 02/17/2011 09:55 AM, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
>
> >(I see that Art documented most of this in
> >http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Testing_Requirements but thought
> >this ought to be confirmed on the list)
>
> Is there some way to make put this documentation in some common location
> rather than having essentially the same facts documented once for HTML, once
> for WebApps, etc.?

I just now set up a Wiki page at this URL:

  http://www.w3.org/wiki/TestInfra/goals

That page is editable by anyone with a W3C user account.

The existing content there used to be at http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebBrowserTestSuite

Perhaps we can either merge the content at http://www.w3.org/html/wg/wiki/Testing
and http://www.w3.org/2008/webapps/wiki/Testing_Requirements into that
page, or we can set up further subpages and add links to them on that "goals" page.

  --Mike

--
Michael[tm] Smith
http://people.w3.org/mike