Re: clipboard events

I am not sure I am entitled to any influence, except my registration to the mailing-list but I would insist to not limit in this way.

The clipboard or drag-and-drop transfers are the way to go from the web into something else.

They could maybe also be used to go from one site to another but the security concerns would be exactly the same. Wouldn't they?

paul