Re: [XHR2] ArrayBuffer support added

> I somehow missed that a request to add back ArrayBuffer support was
> offlist. Since quite a few specifications are using it now and TC 39
> has shown no progress on developing an alternative I was convinced to
> add it back in. The responseType value is "arraybuffer". This adds a
> dependency to the Typed Array specification developed at Khronos.
>
> http://dev.w3.org/2006/webapi/XMLHttpRequest-2/

While on that topic, it'd be nice to see a fixed-size ArrayBuffer,
for working with streams and large-files.

Currently: blob requires the entire file be downloaded before use,
classically, the stream could be ready while downloading, and the final
response just 'tossed' (when the stream is complete).

Even a hard-coded array buffer size would be helpful (though it'd be
nice to have that as a settable value):

Something along these lines would allow processing of binary data
without requiring
the entire stream to be loaded into memory / downloaded.

xhr.responseType='stream'
xhr.buffer = new ArrayBuffer(...len...);

-Charles