Re: [chromium-html5] LocalStorage inside Worker

I think I already came to the same conclusion... JavaScript has no control
over effects, which devalues STM. In the absence of effect control, apparent
serialisation (of transactions) is the best you can do.

What we need is a purely functional JavaScript, it makes threading so much
easier ;-)

Cheers,
Keean.