Re: [chromium-html5] LocalStorage inside Worker

There is always Software Transactional Memory that provides a safe model for
memory shared between threads.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_transactional_memory

This has been used very successfully in Haskell for overcoming threading /
state issues. Combined with Haskells Channels (message queues) it provides
for very elegant multi-threading.

Cheers,
Keean.