Re: Component Model: Landing Experimental Shadow DOM API in WebKit

On 6/29/11 12:08 PM, Dimitri Glazkov wrote:
> 2) There is no separation between internal
> (http://dev.w3.org/2006/xbl2/#xblimplementation) and external objects,
> since we decided to push isolation into its own spec.

I still think this is a mistake that will come back and bite as as we
try to bolt on security features after the fact...

> The TreeScope is a formalization of a shadow scope construct
> (http://dev.w3.org/2006/xbl2/#shadow-scope).
>
> Thoughts, comments are appreciated.

I'm not sure your IDL for TreeScope actually works; check with Cameron?
  In particular, it's trying to put Node twice on Document...

-Boris