W3C Community Groups and Business Groups [Was: Re: Proposal: Navigation of JSON documents with html-renderer-script link relation]

Kris, Sean - in case you were including the W3C re "appropriate next
step to advance this proposal", please note the W3C's new Community
Groups and Business Groups proposal has now advanced to the Beta stage:

W3C Community Groups and Business Groups
http://www.w3.org/2010/12/community/

Beta Testing Community and Business Groups
http://www.w3.org/QA/2011/06/beta_for_community_groups_unde.html

Perhaps a Community Group is a way to advance the proposal below as well
other recent proposals discussed on this list that I have noted:

= Mouse Lock; Google; 16-June-2011
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011AprJun/1095.html

= Spell Check API; Hironori Bono (Google) ; 9-May-2011
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011AprJun/0516.html

= DOM Traversal, DOM XPath; Jonas 25-Apr-2011
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011AprJun/0310.html

= SearchBox API: Chromium; 20-Mar-2011
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-webapps/2011JanMar/1017.html

-AB