Re: [widget] technology/specification name

One issue which comes up is that widget is also used in ARIA to describe ui elements.

I suspect we'll see apps used ubiquitously; widget seems to e reserved to early experiments in linked apps; apps via iframe.

Like many on this thread, I don't have a strong objection against the name. I rather appreciate the thread, it's bringing out more distinctions as to what we're talking about and targeting.

-Charles